- This event has passed.
Five Days Training – Advanced Hair Course
September 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - September 6, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
The training program includes 9 - 10 the most requested bridal styles. The advanced course is suitable for experienced hairdressers who want to refresh their skills or improve and learn more complex wedding type styles.
Students can take photos, videos and make notes during the training.
Each student receives a certificate of attendance.
BONUS: I'll teach you how to take professional photos and edit videos on phone - it will help you to show your work to the world and promote yourself on social networks.
1. Theory. This is the author’s theory of the world famous stylist George Kot. In this section we will talk about:
- what is the correct form in hairstyles,
- on which main points of the head all the hairstyles are built and how to find these points based on the physiological characteristics of the person,
- what are the directions in hairstyles and what lines in hairstyles exist,
- how to properly distribute the volume on the head, taking into account the decline and rise in the hair.
Based on this theory, I will tell you a little about the criteria for fair refereeing at competitions.
We will talk about how to choose the right hairstyle for a certain type of appearance and shape of the wedding dress, in order to emphasize all the best in your client.
2. We will start by dividing the head into zones by points.
I will also tell you about types of backcombing, including ball backcomb, and how to work correctly in this technique without entangling or damaging the hair.
I will pay special attention to working with the most complex, natural hair, what you need to do to properly prepare the hairs and make the work with natural hairs easier.
You will learn:
- how to work with different hair dresser tools,
- the ways to wrap hair on the different diameters of curling iron,
- the types of styling and how to use them correctly, so as not to overload the hair.
We will study the types of styling that you need to know when working on different hair textures: natural hair, bleached hair, hard Asian hair, very heavy hair, similar to children's soft hair that does not hold a shape and does not hold a curl.
We will make out what to do if the client has difficult heavy natural hair, and you need to do a clean neat job.
3. We will learn to make different hairstyles based on new European technologies with texture drawing in a technique that is very popular all over the world.
4. We will learn how to make 9 - 10 different most popular hairstyles for brides who are already so fond of Australian girls.
I have prepared a very interesting program for you and I will try to make our studies fruitful.
Training hours: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., including a lunch break. We offer snacks, tea, coffee and refreshments to our students.
A mannequin head, hairspray, and pins are supplied by us.
Please bring your personal tools to the class: combs, hair clips, 25mm and 32 mm curling wand; hair straightening iron; crimper (see photos below).
The training cost is $2000.
To book the training the non-refundable $200 deposit is required.
Please make a full payment four days before the training.
HOW TO BOOK A PLACE?
Please make a call +61416449882, or send me a message here: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your attendance.
- Maria Kolchina
15 St Kilda Turn, Clarkson
Perth, Western Australia 6030 Australia + Google Map