- This event has passed.
One or Two Days Training “Beautiful Bride”
July 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am - July 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
The training program includes 2 upstyles. Day 1 is suitable for hairdressers with different levels of experience from beginners to more experienced hairdressers who want to refresh their skills or improve and learn more complex wedding type styles.
Students can take a part in the first day only or in two days. You need to have experience in hairdressing to take a part in Day 2.
Students can take photos, videos and make notes during the training.
Each student receives a certificate of attendance.
BONUS: I'll teach you how to take professional photos and edit videos on phone - it will help you to show your work to the world and promote yourself on social networks.
First Module Day One
This will be an exhibition and demonstration of how to create two beautiful hairstyles that have become very popular here in Australia, where stylists can watch learn and ask questions. This is an introductory day and I will show you the creation of two hairstyles on real models on natural and colored hair. I will tell you a little about the composition of hair and I will reveal to you many different secrets:
• How to create and form these and new hair styles correctly using the three main points of the head.
• How to pull hair correctly to create texture.
• I will tell you about the secrets of working with the most complex natural hair.
• How to properly work with hairspray so that the hairstyle is kept all day and night, because many people mistakenly believe that for the hairstyle to hold for a long time, you need to fill it with a lot of lacquer, this is incorrect and not needed.
• I will explain to you what products I use for different types of hair, so as not to overload the hair and to ensure the hair is technically clean.
• I will show you the correct way and new techniques of using hair styling tools.
• The correct teasing of hair to add volume while keeping the hair clean and not fluffy.
I will answer all your questions regarding different types of hairstyles and will touch on the theory of creating hairstyles from Georgy Kot, and the correct construction of hairstyles by volume. You will also learn what types of hairs exist and how to prepare hair correctly before styling.
Second Module Day Two
The second day will involve myself guiding you one on one practical learning for each stylist of the two hairstyles exhibited on day one. We will repeat and work out these hairstyles together, and I will show you in detail all the difficult moments you will encounter and you will be able to ask questions that arise during your work.
I will also show a quick and easy hairstyle that stylists can complete when under time pressures, and also how to do a quick professional photo/video session for advertising to attract customers to your business on social media.
The number of places in the second day is limited, only 6 people will be able to take part in practical training at a time to enable a focused training session.
Training hours: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., including a lunch break. We offer snacks, tea, coffee and refreshments to our students.
A mannequin head, hairspray and pins are supplied by us.
Please bring your personal tools to the class: combs, hair clips, 25mm and 32 mm curling wand; hair straightening iron; crimper (see photos below).
Day One cost: $200
Two days cost: $700
To book the training the non-refundable $200 deposit is required.
Please make a full payment four days before the training.
HOW TO BOOK A PLACE?
Please make a call +61416449882, or send me a message here: email@example.com to book your attendance.
- Maria Kolchina
15 St Kilda Turn, Clarkson
Perth, Western Australia 6030 Australia + Google Map